To recognize girls and troops/groups for their Girl Scout pride and assist volunteers and girls in planning a balanced troop year by incorporating:
- The three keys: Discover/Connect/Take Action
- The three processes: Girl Led, Cooperative Learning, Learning by Doing
- Interaction with troops across the footprint of GSEM
- Community Service
- Service Unit Participation
- Council Program Participation
- Volunteer Team and Volunteer Training
This patch program is based on troop participation, rather than individual girl achievement. If the troop completes the activities, individual girls are not excluded from earning the patch because they missed one or some of the activities.
See requirements (PDF)
on the Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts web site.